Please review the current job opening(s).
This is the initial selective first step process...please no phone calls.
If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted.
Chemical Operator Trainee
Montco Research Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity and drug-free workplace employer.
Full-time Entry Level Chemical Operator Trainee
Industry – Chemical Manufacturing
Plant location: Hollister, Florida
We are seeking chemical manufacturing candidates to join our team. No experience required will train right candidates. Entry level position - laborer/chemical operator. Shift work and weekends required – plant runs 24 hours 7 days a week 365 days a year. Overtime is available and required as needed. Pay based on experience. This is a great opportunity to learn something new in a high demand industry.
Must exhibit or be able to:
· Work in an industrial plant environment
· Have ambition, strong work ethic, must be dependable, and a willingness to learn
· Great communication skills and a strong team player
· Be a self-starter with problem-solving skills
· Ability to follow directions
. Abide by all OSHA safety regulations and laws
. Complete a drug and background screening
· Have high school diploma or equivalent
· Have reliable permanent transportation
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must have valid driver's license
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States – proof required
· Competitive starting pay
. End of year bonus
· Fl. Blue Health insurance with low deductibles after 90 days (shared cost 50/50)
. Group dental offered
· 1-week paid vacation and five holidays paid after one year of continuous employment
A complete job description is below click on the PDF file.
Apply for this position via the blue button below.